A deep appreciation for the tireless service of our nurses
Professionals, students, retirees and the general public … Nurses Memorial Centre volunteers come from all walks of life, yet they share one common goal: a deep appreciation for tireless work that nurses do.
Nurses Memorial Centre has had many volunteers contribute their time, skills and expertise to all levels of our organization.
Why people like to volunteer for Nurses Memorial Centre
People are inspired to volunteer with Nurses Memorial Centre for other reasons:
- Professional service people can represent their company and practice corporate social responsibility, or volunteer as a professional individual
- Students can enjoy meeting other people and get work experience at the same time
- Those between jobs can make the best of their free time before starting a new job
- Retirees can make good use of years of experience
- Those with spare time can be rewarded with a fulfilling experience.
For more information about volunteering with the Nurses Memorial Centre, please get in touch via our contact page.